THIS IS A PHILIPPINE BASED INTERNATIONAL AND OFFICIAL FORUM FOR OUR BELOVED LEE SUNGMIN
Welcome to the world of VitaMINs Ph. Register now and support our fanclub.

----> SUPPORT THE POWER OF SUNGMIN FANS^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS IS A PHILIPPINE BASED INTERNATIONAL AND OFFICIAL FORUM FOR OUR BELOVED LEE SUNGMIN
Welcome to the world of VitaMINs Ph. Register now and support our fanclub.

----> SUPPORT THE POWER OF SUNGMIN FANS^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JYJ’s Junsu wants a baby girl

Go down

JYJ’s Junsu wants a baby girl Empty JYJ’s Junsu wants a baby girl

Post  ADMIN Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm

JYJ’s Junsu wants a baby girl 20110527_junsu_baby_1

On May 27th, JYJ’s Junsu shared a photo of a random baby and expressed his desire of becoming the father of a baby girl.

The singer recently paid a visit to Disneyland in L.A., and he was struck by the sight of a cheerful baby on the floor. He tweeted, “I honestly saw the most cutest baby girl ever. More than anything else, she was all smiles.. She was an angelic baby that really lifted my mood. I want a baby like her.”

Continuing, he wrote, “It’d be nice to have a son to play soccer with, but I don’t think he’ll listen to me once he gets older.. I want a baby girl!”

Netizens commented back, “She really is adorable”, and “Maybe it’s time for him to get married now.”

Source + Photos: Hankyung via Nate
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

https://vitaminsph.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down