THIS IS A PHILIPPINE BASED INTERNATIONAL AND OFFICIAL FORUM FOR OUR BELOVED LEE SUNGMIN
Welcome to the world of VitaMINs Ph. Register now and support our fanclub.

----> SUPPORT THE POWER OF SUNGMIN FANS^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS IS A PHILIPPINE BASED INTERNATIONAL AND OFFICIAL FORUM FOR OUR BELOVED LEE SUNGMIN
Welcome to the world of VitaMINs Ph. Register now and support our fanclub.

----> SUPPORT THE POWER OF SUNGMIN FANS^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Sungmin Received 79 Rice Baskets At The President’s Press Conference

Go down

Super Junior Sungmin Received 79 Rice Baskets At The President’s Press Conference Empty Super Junior Sungmin Received 79 Rice Baskets At The President’s Press Conference

Post  ADMIN Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Super Junior Sungmin Received 79 Rice Baskets At The President’s Press Conference Smtj101216sungmin

Super Junior, the representative of maturing Asian groups, has rather astounding popularity.

Even though the main character of “President” is Choi Soo Jong, the main character of the press conference is definitely Lee Sungmin.

KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs Drama “President” held their press conference on the 9th at Seoul Samsung-dong. The entrance of the venue was filled up by 89 rice baskets. Of which, 79 of those baskets were meant for Super Junior’s Sungmin (real name: Lee Sungmin). About 89% of those were rice baskets to cheer Lee Sungmin on.

In “President” which husband and wife Choi Soo Jong – Ha Heera were involved in, Lee Sungmin plays the role of their eldest son Jang Sungmin. The son works hard to support the father who is involved in the Presidential Elections, but the process is more complicated.

The rice baskets were countries such as China, China Taiwan, Thailand and Canada. Chinese fans O Seol Ryeo and Ma An Ryong sent a rice basket from Jiangsu province*, and even a fan called SHAPA from Canada sent a rice basket with the words “The President’s Son Jang Sungmin Daebak”. Lee Sungmin’s fans also placed photos together with the rice basket, and each basket has about 20kg of rice.

Lee Sungmin said, “At the moment I am still lacking, my acting is also not perfect enough, I’ll work even harder from now on, to show everyone a better me.”

*Jiangsu Province is a coastal province in eastern China.

Source: Sports Hankooki
Korean to Chinese translation: 百度李晟敏吧 & 4inmin新闻组
Chinese to English translation: exultation @ SJ-WORLD.NET
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

https://vitaminsph.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down